The last time I did this, I promised I would post at least an entry once every month. But it didn’t happen but this time, I swear I will do this every month so I would have something to look back to at the end of this year.
If you’re new to the idea behind the Happy List, it’s basically a series of posts that include a list
(obviously) of things that make you happy. It doesn’t have to be anything grand, just simple day-to-day things that you appreciate and/or make you happy.
- The fact that 2016 is over
- Planners and calendars for the new year
- Finally being employed, even though it’s contractual
- Binge-watching That 70’s Show
- Weekends spent alone at home
- Productivity at work and on my blog
- When plans start coming together
- Zambales weekend with my girlfraaands
- Momma ❤
Hope y’all are having a great weekend ❤
This post was inspired by bloggers around WordPress and Tumblr. Check their posts out by searching for “The Happy List” or #THL.